Monday, May 24, 2004

=[

Dear Shermaine

Can I find out from you what you did with the class last Saturday? If possible maybe you can give me a copy of the work thro' one of the students when you come in this Sat.

Are you coming this Sat? I know that the students have the "meet-the-parents" session on the same day.Can you please confirm if you are coming every week. Please also e-mail me the names of the absentees.

Please also e-mail me if you have any problems. I felt you did not look very positive abt the classes when I last saw you. Please remember that we are doing you the favour of helping to carry out your CIP in a more meaningful way. My students are not desperately in need of the classes.

Thank you



major ouch. that was from the com service tcher ic. after meeting her for like 5 mins on sat i get this. =[ thing is, i have no idea what i did to 'not look positive about the classes'. sigh. pls remind me why i'm doing this.


rj students ain't no quitters =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)