cheeeeeeeeeer up
nanaaaaaaaaa.. you still sad over that thing? Its still not ok?
Wah, Shermmmmm, didn't know you were so philosophical.
I finally am here to write some rubbish after a longgggggg respite. I shall try to cheer you up nana. Oh.. Didn't know you had a blog, new?
I just realised I am lousy at this because I was staring at the screen for about five minutes and could not come up with anything, at all. What were you and Shermie talking about in the conversation? I do find some truth in it, wow, Shermie is very insightful lehh..
Just realised that the posts were posted on Friday and its Sunday already, so I was wondering if you were fine yet. Have you'll talked about it? Told him what you felt about what he said. Well, he was very unfair, I think.
Went to baybeats last night and it was interesting to experience such loud rock concert music blasting into my ears. Never before have I seen, or techinically, heard it. The music was so loud that I could feel the vibrations on my skin, not through the ground, and on my clothes. That's something I definitely did not go through before. However, the music was not all that fantastic and I want to go again tonight.
Hope to see you guys happy tomorrow! But if you can't help it, then never mind, what else is there to do. We'll do our utmost best to cheer you up tomoroooooowwwwwww. :)
ja ne.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home