Monday, June 14, 2004

-

look what happens when i say i'm stopping cip in july bcoz of fencing.

Dear Shermaine

Sorry that you couldn't find me but you must remember that it is Sunday and it is the school holidays - and I don't want to be around if I can help it. As to the attendance file I remember giving you the names at the very first lesson and that was the last time I saw it.

I really don't know what to say about your state of affairs except to say that you should have known about the clashes way before you embarked on this major project with Bedok View.

You must also remember that it was not us who requested for your help but who graciously allowed you the opportunity to carry out your CIP with our pupils.I suppose there is nothing more to be said except that if the circumstances are against you then you have to make the necessary arrangements and terminate the lessons after the first batch.

I will try to explain to the affected students as best as I can. It was a commitment that you took on & I am sorry that you are not able to keep your side of the bargain.

We at Bedok View thank you for all that you have done & will continue to do in the next few weeks. We wish you the best in your studies and hope to meet under more favourable circumstances in the future.

just wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)